City of Maumelle Fire Department MaumelleFire.Com

history03a.jpg

TO THE RESCUE -- There were no injuries when a recharging car battery
exploded in the home of the Myklebust family on Idlewood Thursday. However,
the home did suffer damage when a hole was blown in the ceiling. The Maumelle
Department of Public Safety responded to the call and cleaned up the acid after
the incident. (Maumelle Monitor - January 24, 1990)

  
  

Site Design & Original Content Copyright © 2003-16, Michael Cossey. All Rights Reserved. Don't Steal.
MaumelleFire.Com is the unofficial Web site of the Maumelle Fire Department and is privately owned & operated.
No endorsement of the site's contents by the Maumelle Fire Department or the City of Maumelle is expressed or implied.
HOSTING PROVIDED BY ARKANSASFIRE.NET